Wednesday

Etsy Necklace Inspiration

Even when we're on a tight budget, it's hard to fight the urge to start each spring with some new and colorful accessories.  I wear this simple necklace inscribed with Leif's initials every day and love it (thanks again, Mom!), so I decided to give Etsy a look and see if anything else hit me. Here are a few of the hand made necklaces that I liked:



Having a hard time choosing just one, somehow my necklace shopping led to bead shopping and it hit me - why choose one necklace when for the same price (or less, in my case) you can make a few of them?  So I got excited and ordered four strands from this great shop.  They arrived in the mail yesterday and now I'm daydreaming about all of the possibilities.
 
Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment