Tuesday

Natural Dyes for Easter Eggs

This afternoon, when Leif wakes from his nap, we're going to dye some Easter Eggs.  I've been dragging my feet on the Easter preparations which makes me a little sad, since it was one of my favorite holidays growing up.  My mom always did such a great job making the holidays feel magical and I want Leif to have that too.  With Easter just a few days away, it's time for me to step it up and make some magic.
Image via curbly.com

Looking for an alternative to the grocery store's dye kits, I set out to find a good resource for natural dyes.  What I found just may be the coolest looking Easter eggs ever.

 
Image via curbly.com

Follow this link to learn how to make these beautiful eggs using all natural ingredients.  I only hope that ours turn out half as cool as these did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment