Thursday

Check us out @ Mama Goose!

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review the Ergo baby carrier for our favorite local shop, Mama Goose. You can read my review to see what I think of our Ergo carrier (it's all love), but I'm going to use this space to tell you more about our family's love for the Goose.

Jodi and I first discovered Mama Goose when the Ergo website listed it as a local retailer. We couldn't believe our luck when their cute little shop happened to be a block away from our Obstetricians' office. We would leave appointments and then walk down the street and see what treasures the little consignment shop had to offer that day. I can't tell you how many outfits, toys and books we brought home before Leif was even born. We bought our Ergo baby carrier at Mama Goose and it was even on the suggestion of a Mama Goose staffer that we chose to purchase Mother Ease diapers. As the first of our friends to have a child, I can't imagine how we would have navigated all of those baby prep decisions if we didn't have the support and expertise of Mama Goose to rely on.

We were more than excited to see Mama Goose expand into its new location on State Street in Ithaca, and we still do most of our shopping there. We scored a great wooden train set for Leif's Christmas present this year and have to say that most of his wardrobe has come from Mama Goose as well. We feel good about everything we buy at Mama Goose - whether it's gently used toys, clothes and shoes for Leif or locally made, fair trade or organic gifts for the other babies and kids in our lives. It's feel good shopping at its best and we're so glad we live near enough to get into the store as often as we do!

And, just in case you were wondering, and in the spirit of keeping it real, I have to say that I have no formal relationship with Ergo (or Mama Goose). I'm just a very satisfied customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment